Pokemon RP Kings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
We are temporarily closed!
to the Elix Region!

We're a role playing forum based on the anime/manga/videogame Pokemon. Please read the Newbie's Guide to help get started on our site. If you have any questions please come into the chat box. We love meeting potential members! ♥

Summertime
!

The >Elix Region has been hit with the summertime's harsh heat. Flowers bloom, leaves turn a bright green, and the sky is entirely blue.~

Cam! || Crust! || Sarah!

None yet.
Credits

The skin is provided by Forumotion and is called Dulce Maria, it was tweaked by Cam especially for Elix. The graphics and the coding for the sidebar is also by Cam.

Sarah's Corner - Writing

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sarah
Contest Director
Sarah

IC Information
Class:
Pokemon on-hand:

Sarah's Corner - Writing Empty
PostSubject: Sarah's Corner - Writing   Sarah's Corner - Writing EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 3:16 am

The first thing I want to write is:

The Elix Showdown.

I'm itching to write some pokemon battle scenes; plus I want to make up for not writing it last time. This story has no real plot, just a tournament that's taking place in Agul City; so only the Elite of the Elite have been invited. This takes place in the present, July 2011.

Interested in having your Original Character (someone other than your character on this site; an all new person) featured in this tournament?

Please PM me with the following mini-app!: (And you can submit two characters, if there are still empty slots when I want to get started. Just submit two at the same time or a diff. times, but let me know in advance.)

"Name:
Appearance: {A picture or a good description of their hair, height, eyes, things they would wear, etc.}
Personality: {Just a few sentences, to give me an idea on how to use your character properly.}
Pokemon Team:

{6 Pokemon: Include gender, all at Level 100, ability, and moves.}"

Thanks you guys! I really want this to be a nice little tournament story for the summertime.

Sign-up sheet:

1. Kouki K. with Alarick
2. Maggy V. with Edgar Dufort
3. Cammy with Oliver King

(Even with the low number of users we have, I still want to do this! XD)

Questions? PM me, of course. :)
Back to top Go down

Sarah's Corner - Writing
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon RP Kings :: Community :: The Creative Corner :: Writing-
Jump to: