Pokemon RP Kings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
We are temporarily closed!
to the Elix Region!

We're a role playing forum based on the anime/manga/videogame Pokemon. Please read the Newbie's Guide to help get started on our site. If you have any questions please come into the chat box. We love meeting potential members! ♥

Summertime
!

The >Elix Region has been hit with the summertime's harsh heat. Flowers bloom, leaves turn a bright green, and the sky is entirely blue.~

Cam! || Crust! || Sarah!

None yet.
Credits

The skin is provided by Forumotion and is called Dulce Maria, it was tweaked by Cam especially for Elix. The graphics and the coding for the sidebar is also by Cam.

Claire breeds Pokemon

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cecilia Valentin
Trainer
Cecilia Valentin

IC Information
Class:
Pokemon on-hand:

Claire breeds Pokemon Empty
PostSubject: Claire breeds Pokemon   Claire breeds Pokemon EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 6:13 pm

I currently have about 30 Elekids sitting in my boxes on HeartGold. They know Cross Chop and Ice Punch (chain bred into them by me), all have maxed attack IVs, varying natures, aaaaand there's a few females. Let me know if you want one. There are no adamant-natured Elekid, those are for me. O:< No shinies yet, but if I get one I'll trade it, shiny Electivire is uggy. These are for FREE, by the way, I just want them bye-bye.
Back to top Go down
http://iamafreakingunicorn.tumblr.com

Claire breeds Pokemon
Page 1 of 1